It started in 1987 when I was about 7. My dad asked me to rub his shoulders because he had just finished some carpentry in the basement. It was then that I discovered my talent for massage. For the years to follow the initial discovery, my parents exploited me to friends and family. "Oh, you have got to try one of Loon's massages! They're incredible!" Of course, I would loyally obey, and receive a great deal of praise and appreciation for my work.

Over the years, I've gone from massaging just shoulders and back to full-body massages. I have learned and developed some techniques with some friends who enjoy giving (and getting, of course!) massages. I can work with oils or just towels.

I am known somewhat in the Stern School of Business for my therapeutic hands. It is not unusual to walk into the Student Council office and find me assuaging the pain in someone's back or neck.

Perhaps this has allowed me a different status in many people's eyes. They want to stay on my "good side", so they can partake in the relief from pain and tension that they accumulate from their everyday lives. They don't understand that there is very little they can do to get on my nonexistent bad side. But I'll take it. I am their opiate.

I massage indiscriminately, for whoever asks for it. I am the massage whore. Just ask me and I'll be your anodyne.