The person who pays half the rent and utilities, but only after you have to remind them every day for two weeks of a month. The person who likes to barge into your room to bug you with stupid shit, thinking that an open door is an open invitation, when really it's just to keep from dying of heat stroke. The person who likes to complain about how they have too much of a social life. The person who likes to watch over your shoulder while you're coding and then makes comments like, "I could do that, but I'm too lazy to." The person who decides to sit down on the couch right next to you while you're watching some movie you haven't seen before, and then proceeds to talk through it (because they've seen it before), pointing out (and spelling out) things you may not know or don't know yet or would have noticed eventually (if said person weren't distracting you from it). The person who never quite finishes moving in, keeping the kitchen and dining room cluttered with all his extra crap for all eternity. The person who doesn't bother to recycle aluminum cans even though the recycle bin is right next to the garbage pail, and after pointing this out to him, he becomes the person who doesn't crush his cans, and lets them all just overflow onto the floor. The person who seems to think that he is god, and that everything he says, does, or thinks about is important enough to keep me from whatever it is I'm doing.