Tomorrow's Friday. I'm so glad... I'm sitting here listening to music and avoiding my programming project. I learned something today - start programming projects early!

I found out yesterday that my roommate has strep. My boyfriend is coming to see me tomorrow and I don't want to get him sick, so I went to the health clinic and got a throat culture. Unfortunately, I won't get the results until tomorrow. I hope I'm not sick...I can't afford to be sick right now. There are too many tests, too many projects, too much homework...

My roommate's going home for Easter, so I have the room all to myself for the whole weekend...must study lots! We re-arranged the room this evening so that she can take her loft home with her tomorrow. Her boyfriend came over, and I find myself a little jealous of her because I would like very much for my boyfriend to be here right now. Of course she'll be jealous of me this summer when she lives 5 hours from her boyfriend and I only live 15 minutes from mine (and hers, too).

It feels kind of strange to have the room back the way it was at the beginning of the school year. It's hard to believe that I am only three weeks away from the end of my freshman year. It's almost over...

It'll all be over soon...