Craigslist can be a method to get something sold and to practice your humor. This is an actual Craigslist ad I posted. The car sold an hour later. This taught me that I need to make my Craigslist ads funny and over the top to get some folks reading it. It was apparently nominated for the "Best of Craigslist" by several folks.

 


 

World's Ugliest Geo Metro!!! YELLOW!!! - $500 

1993 Geo Metro 

VIN: Has one of these. 
Condition: Mad Max Qualified 
Title status: clean 

Looking for something that makes you look cool as you roll down the avenue? Looking to pick up the hot chicks or the smooth, shirtless studs? Trying to improve your social status with the most impressive ride this side of a Lamborghini Contach?

THIS AIN'T THE CAR FOR YOU!

Are you looking for a cheapass vehicle that just won't die, gets great gas mileage, and will allow you to get from point A to B?

This is the car for you. It's a 1993 Geo Metro 2dr hatchback. It's school bus yellow, designed to make sure your friends don't miss seeing your smiling face as you drive past them filling up their gas tank. Depending on how you drive, you'll get 42-48MPG. New B&M competition racing clutch...no, I'm not kidding. It will outlast the sun. Which is also yellow, like this car.

Dinged in the front, lots of body wrinkles, has the standard problem with windows rolling up and down like all Geos, and it needs the outside door handle on the driver side but I can show you the secret method to open the door (and the handle is available on EBay for $10). It's ugly. Seriously. Your neighbors will run out of their homes and beat you with sticks if you dare park this BRIGHT YELLOW vehicle in front of their house. You can guarantee you will NEVER be the victim of a carjacking with this vehicle. Hell, the thief will probably apologize and hand you twenty bucks out of sheer pity

The good thing is it has new tires, it always starts unless you drive off of a 70-foot cliff, and it will get you there reliably for cheap. Insurance is super cheap (it cost me $60/year, less than my motorcycle.) 

$500 cash. Title in hand. If you want to dicker on the price, we can start at $23,800 and work our way down to $553.25, which is the lowest I will go if I have to spend time discussing the price. 

TEXT AFTER 5PM ONLY PLEASE. Did I mention it's bright yellow? YOU KNOW YOU WANT THIS UNIQUE CAR! Stop drooling and contact me now before your mortal enemy gets there ahead of you!

Iron Noder 2017