As a man, I feel that I have some helpful advice for this node. I knows what I likes.

  1. On a cut penis, just below the head, the part where the skin meets the head, is the place on the penis where the most stimulation to orgasm comes from. The head of the penis is much more sensitive, but it's even a little TOO sensitive. You don't want to skip over the head, but you don't want to sit there licking it all night. The guy will begin to shiver and convulse, because, while there is a lot of pleasure given from that, there's also a lot of pain. With time it becomes as bad as the post-orgasm blues.
  2. A rhythmic stroke on the shaft of the penis is important. If you are going to fiddle with the head, make sure that you're stroking the shaft at the same time. If your mouth is getting tired, don't be afraid to mix it up a bit with your hands.
  3. Don't just suck the penis. Do something else too. Fingering the asshole is a very good stimulant. If you don't want to do this, or if it's obvious they don't want you doing it, don't. Especially if you have long fingernails. There are plenty of other erogenous areas on the male body. Play with his scrotum, and the area between his scrotum and his anus. Nipples and the bellybutton are erotic as well. Of course, treating the butt cheeks like an unruly lump of clay can be good too, if not done too hard.
  4. You SHOULD use protection. Use a flavored condom. Don't bother with spermicides or lubricants. However... some people (like me) are stupid and often find themselves in situations without a condom...
  5. Cum tastes differently from different guys. I learned this the hard way. I had of course tasted my own cum, expecting other guys' to taste like it. When I first tasted another man's cum, I wanted to run to the bathroom and brush my teeth. My cum tastes like salt water. This guy's cum tasted like turpentine (I think... It was just really gross). The moral is that if you want to attempt to swallow, be prepared for any sort of taste.
  6. Just before the orgasm, focus on the extremely erogenous area just below the head. As men near orgasm, they like to speed things up as you can imagine, and this is the best way to do that.

    Most importantly, enjoy yourself and try not to vomit.