ReiToei is miserable today.

How is this for a fucked up 24 hours? Dressed up in drag to a fancy dress party, met Rebecca, my first love, we kissed, went for a walk, talked about things, gazed into each other's eyes, told each other how right we are together, admitted that we both loved each other, returned home to watch the sun come up, sipping red wine, holding hands, falling asleep in each others arms, moment was right, told her, drunkenly and off the cuff how much i wanted to marry her, thinking she would laugh in my face, no, she turns around and tells me that she would love to, we fall asleep on my parents sofa, my dad wakes me up at 8 in the morning, i have to fly from dublin to london to go back to work, leaving the love of my life in an awkward goodbye, i kiss her on the cheek while she sleeps and make for the airport, tears in my eyes. i don't know what will happen between us, but i'm excited. does this mean ReiToei is engaged? Anyway, missed my flight, got on the next one, stung for 75 Euro, had a pint of Carlsberg, bad idea so early in the morning, puked my guts up in the departure lounge toilet for disabled people (always clean), got on the plane, puked again into a sick bag (classy) and totally repulsed the couple on my row.

got 40 minutes sleep on the plane, another half an hour on the tube, straight to work.

fuck, fuck, fuck.

I want to be home with my family. I wanted to cook breakfast for Rebecca when she wakes, hungover. I want to sit around the kitchen table with her and my family and discuss the antics of another St. Stephen's night.

I miss you, damn you for being so damn amazing