Day 2 of a Voice Over IP class. I learned more about the telephone system in this class than I ever would have expected. I don't know if I'll ever use any of this stuff, but the class was suggested, and I took it. I have a large book full of terms that I'm sure aren't yet present, or poorly-defined, here on Everything. I'll get to them someday.

Week 1 of my in-line skating class. Didn't start off too well, as I jammed my finger when getting up off the grass after putting on everything. Then I was worried that I'd be too bored, since it was the beginner class, and I took it because I don't know everything they'll cover, but they were doing very basic stuff.

It turned out there were some others with experience around mine, so we divided into two groups, and the girl teaching the class showing the other group the very basic stuff, and we got to go on to more advanced turns and stops. I like that, as stopping is my biggest problem.

I realized I was out of shape from two hours of constant skating, and that I need to be picky about which socks I wear, as one of them had a small hole and it started rubbing. But not too bad. And I picked up on the "trick" she taught at the end, Shoot the Duck.

It was fun, and I already feel better about my skating. And there are two more classes to learn more cool and fun stuff.