The final working hours of friday always linger the longest.. a dying gasp of the work devil clinging to existance.

How was School?!?.. Well..
1st. Tought a class, the teacher had to leave that day, and knew the sub was probably clueless. I got out of English. Win-Win! Although, in the world of american high school, this is highly unorthodox, I would say. I suspect there is some bureaucrat somewhere unable to sleep tonight because of a "disturbance in the force".
Activity. outfit robot (HERO 2000) with pie tin and sign saying "please give money for oil." Drive around halls. Total collections: 79 cents, a stick of gum, 1 m&m.
2nd. Banged away on Visual Basic, pointless end of year busy work for C++ class. Half the school missing, no one wanted to do work.
4th. Returned to above mentioned teacher's classroom for regularly scheduled class time. Sub is missing, completely. No supervision, resist urge to burn down school (sarcasm dully noted), only 6 or so here today.. play cards for 90 minutes instead.
6th. Actually did something productive in math. Amazing.

Came home, played bunches of Jedi Knight. Finally downloaded gnutella and played with it. I find the search monitor function captivating. So, without further ado, here is your Gnutella Snapshot (5 most recent items when stopped the monitor with my eyes closed):
  • *.asf
  • herman
  • b52\\\'s
  • souht park mp3
  • *.mpeg
Realized I am more tired than had previously realized. As a result, this write up probably makes no sense and is riddled with grammatical and spelling errors. Please, Be Gentle.

THIS IS NOT A DREAM LOG

(believe it, or not!)