03:14

OK, here I am, noding. Strange. I really, really should learn to go to sleep earlier...

I got some spam to the account that I have not used since I got my iki.fi redirection account... urpo@wwwwolf.pp.fi. First, I don't use EUnet/KPNQwest stuff anymore (so wwwwolf.pp.fi is effectively gone), and I changed my username from urpo to wwwwolf ages ago. So, practically, this just proves nothing new: Spammers are idiots, and spammers who buy address CD-ROMs doubly so. =)

Spent this night amusing myself with Childcare Action Project page... ::twitch:: Just like Niilo at best parts. I once again need to doubt either the sanity or the troll-level of this fundamentalist.

Well, um, good night. I'll keep noding (and updating) this in the morning...

12:25

...afternoon...

I woke up, and now, time to face the challenges of the day...

15:42

Done Usenet and mail... And someone offered to draw a picture of me (as anthropomorphic wolf, of course)! Cool!

::sigh::

I'd really need a hug...

16:53

Okay, okay, I know I suck and that my life sucks even more, you can stop downvoting this writeup. Thank you.

Drawing 'Mechs is kind of hard. I think I'll never master that art...

EuroNews has mostly those stupid idiotic commercials, and there's pretty much nothing else to watch. Oh woes.

20:08

...talked with folks in the IRC and such... In news some religious types whining about the proposed gay marriage law... Read new Pelit... Random useless stuff like this.

The weather man promised rain and snow for tomorrow... Which means, unless I'm mistaken, that this winter is Completely Pathetic. =)

God, I'm tired. ::shivers::


Other day logs o' mine...

Noded today by y.t.: Traditional Pass-Punt-Kick Night

Updated: