In fact, the skill of the contestants on the USA Network's "Strip Poker" show is so low that the hostess actually has to identify the cards for the morons. Possibly the worst thing about the show, though, is that the contestants typically aren't that attractive. I know women who are ten times more attractive than the contestants, and actually have a clue as well. (One of these days the media will figure out that, generally, most guys like an attractive "girl next door type" rather than a porn-star type. Of course, I have to take exception to that a bit, because the average "girl next door" is probably pretty stupid given how dumb the average member of society is, but the point is there. I digress.)

However, the worst thing about it is that the USA Network can actually justify, by viewership, having this show on TV in the 11/10PM Eastern/Central timeslot Tuesday through Saturday. Of course, because this is American cable TV, viewers never actually see any nudity, which is actually good, since I don't want to be blinded while channel-surfing.

Next month they'll probably come out with something worse. I'm thinking maybe a knock-off of MTV's Undressed show, which is itself pretty bad. Perhaps USA Network's "Minds Unplugged: Low Mental Wattage."