It’s over.

Today’s the last day of work. No big fanfare as far as I can tell. There have been a few people wishing me good luck and stuff, which is nice. Overall though, its been a slow and boring day, which is good.

It is raining outside today, and today my company had a little summer carnival outside. It was planned for a month, and of course, today happens to be the first day in about 40 days that it rains. We stood around outside waiting to dunk our bosses in the dunk tank eating hotdogs with soggy buns. I wish I had remembered my coat.

I’ve decided that I’m not going to do any more work today. I am going to spend the next 90 minutes sitting here with my phone off the hook enjoying my CD on headphones. Actually, I should probably go over to HR and turn in my door key and such. Not yet though. I’m going to enjoy the quiet and stillness in the corner for a while longer.

Nodes That I Wrote Today:
(last night at home) I don’t know everything
(last night at home) “Evil is a real growing market”

CD’s I’ve Listened To Today:
Tracy Chapman – self titled
Elliot SmithXO
Depeche ModeUltra

Today’s Horoscope on my Calendar - You hit the motherlode as the Moon enters Aries and aligns with five planets. Rams can find happiness and worldly success – thanks to hard work and good fortune. Don’t slack off in your efforts. You will be rewarded.

I’ll be working for somebody else, until I’m in my grave.