Yet another waste of time type day. My life is so boring sometimes.

So, I’ve got an hour and ten minutes to go at work. No work to do. No customers to talk to. Just me and the PC and my CD’s for company.

My mother got through her surgery just fine. She says that her eyes kind of hurt, but she can see pretty clearly without any help. This laser vision correction is amazing, since she had 20/300 sight in one eye, and 20/250 in the other. She also found out today that she can finally get a cable modem. So, I have to go over to her house this weekend and help her move her desk so she has space for the cable installer to put in her modem and stuff.

I met my sister’s new kitten last night. He is black with a white chest and white paws. His coloring kind of looks like a penguin, so she named him Opus after the Bloom County character. He is absolutely adorable. I think I will nickname him Velcro or SpiderKitty for his ability to cling to the back of the couch. He appears to enjoy running at the couch, launching himself, and clinging there like his feet are made of velcro, or like he has webbing coming from his toes.

I’m going out to dinner with my father and stepmother tonight. Hopefully, that won’t be too much of an ordeal.

Nodes That I Wrote Today That I Like A lot:
after the therapy
she approached me with some vague line

CD’s I’ve Listened To Today:
Muslimgauze – Arab Quarter
Haujobb – Freeze Frame Reality
Muslimgauze – Fakir Sind
Muslimgauze – Hussein Mahmood Jeeb Tehar Gass

Sticking with the semi-mellow drool inducing music today.