I don't daylog but I'm daylogging


If you're going to post a thinly-veiled attack like this, at least have the courage to name names. It's quite transparent to everyone anyway. As far as I can see I'm the only noder who expresses an encouragement apropos the eating of ice cream and somersaulting in sand. I object to the assumption that this means I prefer them to fellatio.

Censorship


I'm not saying that my comments on frozen desserts and silicon-based aerobics are even my own opinion, nor my favoured pastime. In fact they are quoting others, but that's beside the point. I agree that oral sex has lesser chance of conception than other forms of intercourse, but WHO statistics indicate that consumption of emulsified fat and sugar confections below 0°C have even lower incidence of procreational outcomes. And STDs are even fewer.

E2 is dying


Compared with 2002, incidents of oral sex in the catbox have declined 12.7%. Need I say more.

I've been here for 20% of my life


..and I'm still not a god. I'm not complaining, but if more gods were fired then maybe there'd be a chance.

The Bear FAQ


I wrote my homenode as a service to others. I even added a picture of me looking wistful and non-threatening, so as to not intimidate new users. I'm just saying.

I'm not kidding anymore