14:00

I am technically unemployed for a few days. My old contract ended yesterday and the new one is still in the works. So I'm just chilling out at the office. Discussing random things with friends on IRC, listening to some laid back electronic music by a Bavarian (!) artist called Console and idly noding out the day. All this is quite nice, actually.

The following weekend there will be a lot of drunken partying here in Finland with the first of may being a day for boozing, colorful balloons and whatnot. I am probably going to have fun while sober, since excessive consumption of alcohol just doesn't feel tempting. Screw the finnish goverment for giving the chemical used to manufacture GHB a controlled substance status!


23:00

Damn. I forgot to buy ramen noodles while I was at the store.. Now I have to improvise tomorrow's breakfast. But variety is a good thing, right?

I just got an SMS from a friend, telling he just bought another groovy lava lamp. Soon his place is going to look more psychedelic than mine! *jealousy*
Oh well.. The summer is approaching, and with the poor air conditioning in this house, I won't be able to keep my lava lamp and space projector on for extended periods of time anyway.
Maybe I should move all that stuff to the well-ventilated office? But then again, the boss most likely wouldn't appreciate the workplace looking like an LSD trip.