- / +


Another animal related dream.. I wonder what is behind these. The fact that I have never owned a pet? That has never bothered me in the real world..
This dream (like all others of mine) was created by my twisted imagination and subconscious, no drugs involved. :)


I was in a zoo with my family. I had a feeling I didn't really want to be there, and they had practically forced me to take the trip.
The zoo looked really small and cheap, sort of like those travelling fairs. There were only a few animals there, and some of them were quite strange:

A big creature with a rhino horn and a hairy mammoth-like body.
It had a huge mouth, from which weird sounds were emitted. It seemed somewhat irritated, so I kept a good distance to it.

Something resembling a giraffe, but with a short neck.
I only saw a glimpse of this one. It had shoes on its feet. That didn't really make sense...

A squirrel.
A typical specimen, except it kept running around really fast like it was completely insane. Maybe this place was a resort for animals suffering from caffeine addiction?

An elephant.
Can't tell if it was indian or african, but a normal elephant anyway. It was calmly spraying water from its trunk in the air.


There was a small pond in the area, with a tiny beach next to it. My father and sister decided to take a swim, but I didn't care to join them. Apparently I wasn't enjoying the place much.

When it came time to leave, we saw a black cat. A flashback from my previous dream perhaps?
My suspicions of the installment being really cheap were true. The "lobby" was in an old barn and everything seemed really shaggy to me. Too bad my dream had began after we got there.


While we were at the zoo, the weather was sunny and warm. But on our way home the roads were really slippery and I kept thinking we could have a serious accident.

Things started to get odd when we reached an intersection close to my parents' house. A religious movement had some sort of gathering or protest right in the middle of the road, and we couldn't get through. Lots of other people seemed to be having the same problem.
The religious fanatics had set up a small shack for selling all kinds of stuff. We asked the guy working in it if he could let us through. He told it would only be possible if we'd buy gasoline from him. (!) My dad noticed the gas tank was empty, so we bought the gas and were able to go on.

I bet those darn fanatics emptied the tank.