Combat Medic

A Quake Team Fortress class

The Combat Medic is a medium speed class with average armor. He can wear a limit of 100 yellow armor. He uses the medikit/bioweapon, the shotgun, the super shotgun, and the super nailgun. His grenade types are Hand and Concussion. A good class in most situations, the medic is good at close or medium range, and packs enough punch to kill any of the lesser-armored classes. A good addition to offensive teams, and an even better addition to defensive groups through his use of the medikit. A great class for clearing out snipers that are pinning a team down.

Medikit/BioWeapon:

The medic's axe has two modes: Medikit and BioWeapon.
The medikit has "ammunition" which the medic can replenish by collecting health boxes when he's already at full health.
- In Bioweapon mode, when the medic hits someone with the axe, they will become infected, and begin to lose health. Anyone coming into contact with an infected person also becomes infected, although medics are immune to it.

- In Medikit mode, when the medic hits someone with the axe, he will heal them back to full health, and remove any adverse effects they might be feeling, such as infection, Concussion, Blindness, Burning, or Hallucination. If the player hit by the Medikit is already at full health, they'll receive 5 Mega-Health. Every time the medic hits the player he'll bestow an extra 5 Mega-Health, upto a limit of 50 over the player's max health. The Mega-Health slowly disappears over time. The Medic uses up 1 medikit ammo for every 5 Mega-Health he applies.

N.B. On TF net servers, the BioWeapon and Medikit are combined into one weapon, to make it easier to use. When you hit someone with the Medikit/Bioweapon the effects depend on the person you hit: You heal teammates, and you infect enemies.

Other Notes:

The medic heals himself over time, if he has the available medikit ammo.