Grr.

I should have known, but I didn't.

"That's a joke, son."

Some users have left E2 because of the foolery of Tom, and I'm reckonin' that that may be the right choice.

Now, maybe I haven't earned my bullshit, I don't know, but I do know that the Editors/Gods haven't been setting a good example.

I realize that it was April Fools Day. I realize that it was kind of funny. I realize the Gods and Editors and Content Editors have a lot of shit to put up with.

F'ing Christ knows that if I did anything like this it wouldn't be tolerated. People have gotten upset because I filled the new writeups with fact nodes! You know what they should do? Use their friggin' Editor Logs and Day Logs like the rest of us.

Breathe, man, breathe.

I'm sorry, but I'm gonna call it like I see it, and I may be over reacting and this is a web site and none of this really matters and it was all a joke and I should lighten up.

But, right now I realize I'm not important. I realize that I will never earn my bullshit. I realize I will never be cool. My very happiness and existence here is temporary. I will never write the perfect node. All my writeups are going to be subjective.

Of course I don't matter. Everything will be fine without me.

I'll stick around, I'm pretty sure. I don't know why. I guess I still have hope. I guess.