Well I went in today to have the x-rays and the blood work done for what the doctor thinks could be Thorasic outlet syndrome. It’s also the first time that I’ve worn those hospital gowns that you see on TV. It’s a little spooky though you know? I mean just the thought of having to have surgery, and on BOTH arms no less. It sucks!! The blood tests are supposed to check my metabolism and make sure that it's in check. He (the doctor) said that it could be an imbalance in my calcium or something that could cause the tingling. Who knows? We’ll see tomorrow when I go in to see the doctor and get the results.

The worst part about all this is the fact that the one person that I’d like to talk to about it with, my oh so very wonderful girlfriend, I can't. It’s not that I don’t want to tell her, because I very much do. She’s actually the one who made me promise to go in and see the doc in the first place. But I don’t want to tell her because I don’t want to worry her. She has enough to worry about as it is. Her family actually has not had the best of luck in this area. They’ve had three of her close relatives have go into the hospital for a few pretty serious reasons. I just don’t want to worry her anymore than she needs to. I figure that when talk to her (actually in a few hours), I'll try to skirt the issue if she asks first, until I know whether or not I’m going to need to have surgery. I really hope not, I’ve never had surgery, not even on my wisdom teeth yet, and honestly I’m a little spooked about it all. Not that I’m really worried about it, but still any kind of surgery is ground for a little anxiety. Especially when it's general anesthetic, and not local.

I actually haven’t told my mom yet. I don’t really want to, mostly for the same reason as not telling Becky, my girlfriend. I have however told my father, he's pretty calm and level headed about these things.

But on a lighter note I went climbing for the first time in a few months. And now my hands have that wonderful burning sensation from having the skin ripped off from the rock. It’s a nice feeling, and no I’m not a masochist.

Time to go study for the TWO tests that I have tomorrow, ewwwww!!!