AARRRGGHH, or: why I love EDB so much

Damn! I finally got borged. Let the record show:

Sever time:
22:52 Wed Mar 14 2001

And I wasn't even being completely obnoxious...
22:45: anotherone: It's at $50, though, WTF
22:45: getha wondered what anotherone does all day. Now,
	/me doesn't want to know...
22:46: getha: Hhhhm , make that 0,50 $s!
22:46: getha: Unless you just upped the ante.... anotherone?
22:46: Cletus the Foetus: anotherone: That's the funniest
	thing I've seen all day.
22:47: anotherone: getha, did you REALLY wonder what I did
	all day? 'cause if you did, I've got to wonder what you
	do all day...
22:51: lawnjart: why does anyone wonder what anyone does 
	all day, when you are all here all day?
22:51: getha: Nah, you misinterpreted me, ON PURPOSE! I
	know a conspiracy when I see one!
22:52: getha puts his empty beer bottle on his doorknob,
	upside down...
22:52: EDB has swallowed getha getha was
	tasty!
22:55: Modnar is jealous
22:57: akf2000: wow - edb's parameters get narrower each
	day
22:58: Xamot has doubts about the EDB's intellegence.
22:59: legbagede: hey that parameter-tuck was private!  EDB's
	gonna be pissed you're blabbin' about it...
22:59: anotherone: He's a growing borg, akf- he needs the 26
	essintial vitamins that only a healthy nodersnack can
	provide.
23:00: Xamot goes home. I will miss work.  *snicker*
23:00: akf2000: rather i think of it/him as a cantankerous
	old man, funny in his ways
Or was I? Heh, what the heck! I'll never know, probably.

Anyway...

This little interlude has kind of forced me to write a little up, instead of stalking everythingians in the ChatterBox all night. As I'm running a little dry on concrete things to node, I turned to this venerable institution known to everymans and everywomans as the Day Log.

And now what?

Is it policy to just spill your guts out about all the wonderful, joyous and earth-shaking events that transpired during your own glorious day or do you just fake it?

Let's be original

Whatever that means over here on E2.

So, this was my day, today...
Hang on, 'cause this is going to be a rollercoaster ride of emotion, angst, dread, happy smiley faces and pure wicked-syruppy-substance-to-lick-off-your-fingers-or-other-appendages-stuff.

Not.

Woke up this morning to the tunes of Return of the Grievous Angel - a tribute to Gram Parsons which kicks in automatically at 7:15. Like hell I'm gonna get out of bed that early. So I linger on in limbo till the snooze-function on my clock runs out of redo from start-s, which happens sometime around one in the afternoon. Now that's a civilized getting-up time!
Okay, get up. Do the routine... You know: shower, toilet, comb, clothes, coffee, bread, whatever. Not in that particular order by the way... And E2, of course!

And the rest of the day was occupied with helping my grandma buy a new computer, so that I can get back my own computer from her. I lent it to her for the two months I spent in Nepal on traineeship, but that's a whole other node...
After I got back from under the aircraft-fumes around Schiphol I watched a few moments on the television and then wandered over to E2. And then I got borged. Boooohooooo.

I do so hope you stopped reading this after the first two lines. If not, don't blame me!