10:59 PM

I woke up later than I wanted to and hit snooze several times. I wanted to go to the gym this morning, but I couldn't get myself out of bed.

Today was a really slow day. I was more tired than ever, and the day just drug on. All I did today was rewrite a parser in one piece of code for processing two different types of fields. I did that in about 2 hours and spent the rest of the day at work trying to stay awake.

After I got home, I felt a little better, but still didn't quite feel like going off to the gym. I made dinner and watched a couple episodes of Junkyard Wars before going to the gym a mere hour before it closed.

I walked for about 30 mins, and burned 325 calories according to the treadmill. They seemed to want to close up a few minutes early tonight, so I didn't do any weights.

I'm beginning to wonder if this is just the minor effects of the flu vaccine, or if I'm just on a downward mood swing again. I was feeling quite depressed at work today for some reason; maybe I'm only depressed when I'm tired.

I feel better now. I don't really see why I have any real reason to be depressed; I seem to be doing fairly well at work making friends and stuff. I guess I just need something to do besides work and computers.

I need to remember my doctor appointment next week. I've got 4 entries in my palm pilot to remind me this time. I hope I can drop at least one of my blood pressure medicines. One of them makes my heart beat weaker, while the other makes me sweat about 2-3 times normal. Either one would be great to lose. Getting rid of the first would probably boost my energy level, while the second would make me look like less of a freak when I'm just hanging around in a warm room (like last night while playing pool).

Oh, I do hear another episode of Junkyard Wars coming on; I'll be back later to wrap this day up :)


1:29 AM

I finally burned 3G off of my drive onto CD's that I probably will never look at again anyway... I had to reburn two CD's because they didn't quite record correctly. For some reason my CD-R drive seems to work better with phthalocyanine dye discs than cyanine dye discs.

That's about it for today. Hopefully I'll have some energy tomorrow, but only if I get my ass to bed.

That reminds me.. I had a lucid dream last night. I haven't had one in quite a while, but was reading about them here on e2 a few days ago. Whenever I read about lucid dreams, it seems to trigger me to have one, or at least it reminds me to pay attention to any oddities of perception and test for a dream state. Those are fun, though they never seem to last long enough; I tend to get too excited about being lucid, and wake up.

Oh well, I'll try again.

Sleep now.