9:53 pm

I got a lot of work done today. Going to sleep at a fairly good time paid off. I got an email from Sara while at work today. She must have looked up my work email address from an old message that was cc:'ed to everyone. It was a good letter and it brightened up my day quite a bit.

I wasn't quite sure if she knew that CR was expecting us to go to the movie alone, but she mentioned in her message today that she was trying to get ahold of CR to ask him when would be a good time for her and I to get together with CR and his date for the movie. I know from my other friend/co-worker TC that CR planned for us to go alone; he's seems to be sort of masterminding a relationship between Sara and I. So I thought I'd let her go ahead and straighten that out with him, since I wasn't really supposed to know that. I prefer to go with her alone, since we have not had any time alone yet.

Sara had a line dancing class tonight; I was thinking about asking her if I could come along, but I don't want to pester her too much early on, and it would probably have required me to skip out on work early, which I wouldn't mind doing, but it might look a bit too obsessive this early in the relationship. We need to spend some time alone so we can talk and get to know each other better. So far, every time we've met, it was with a group of people.

Saturday should be our opportunity to be together alone for a few hours. I'm so unfamiliar with small talk and non-technical conversations and what to ask, I've been going through some questions in my mind trying to make a sort of rough list of things that I'd like to ask her. I hate it when I'm talking to someone and I just run out of things to say or ask.

Why don't I just go ahead and make a list right here of what I have in mind to ask her:

Can't really think of any more at the moment. Oh well.. I'm going to get something to eat. If anyone has any suggestions, feel free to /msg me :) This will be my first informal date, and I have no idea what I'm doing...