I couldn't do it. I couldn't bring myself to ask him out.
Yes. I am a complete moron.
Christ! why, why oh WHY couldn't I just have said "wanna go for a pint to celebrate the course being over?"
I work with him, you see. Well.. I used to..

God I'm so sickened.

And wrecked. Those kids really take it out of you. All that noise! Honestly. Being a TA (teacher's assistant) is just a synonym for 'babysitter'. Having said that, though, I really had mad craic with the children over the term.

But back to _him_..
I was floating all week long. Bit bizarre.. twilightzone-ish. But so cheery and hopeful. And I went to see the film "Save the last dance" and it really was a booster to this wave of smiles. A real chick flik - but I love my drivel. Especially when I'm in a mood like that :o)

He's got black floppy hair, and rosy cheeks, teeny tiny specs, and he dresses like a _real_ student (as opposed to the students in this college who all dress as though they're going into a board meeting), all scruffy. you know; old school jumpers, scuffed boots, old pin-striped shirts.. He studies English lit. and Philosophy, so has that artsy thing going for him (as opposed to all the business and computer students here).
And I'm completely smitten.

So the question is; is it reciprocated? Or is this destined to be another unrequited lust? Hopefully the former.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I'll do a bit of digging tomorrow night, at the work yokey, and see what I can find out - past girlfriends, current interests, etc.. At least it's not really the last time I'll see him. He has a gig coming up in a few weeks, and I'm going along (would I miss it?!).

oh face it. it's not going to happen. if he was interested, he would've asked _me_ out himself. :\
*sniffle*