A long time ago we had a Little Sister Earth that liked to stay close to our Brother Earth. One day the Sun who offered light hid away from Sister. She tried desperately to follow the gas trail the sun had left behind but the Sun was so far a way she could not see through the darkness. Sister was so sad the Sun had disapeared that some of her earth crumbled off.

The pieces of earth mixed with the gas trail, cold elements sunk to form earth and hot elements rose to form atmosphere. The movement of heat made the elements spin into millions of stars around Sister who was now the moon. Sister was pleased to be with the stars, they brought light into her land which she could bring admist darkness to her Brother Earth.

To this day, when we look up into the nights sky the moon shines so brightly showing her marks that crumbled so long ago. If we are lucky we can see her hiding the Sun from Brother Earth.


Friend, does the sun not shine for the earth?
Do the stars not smile upon the moon?
Does the sea not care for the sand?

Friend, do you walk away from the one person you love?

The story and questions are about my first break up with my boyfriend of 2 years 1 month which happened two days ago.
Sometimes that sinking feeling went away and I was left with nothing. Somethings hurt so badly. It was so hard to breathe.