Revoloution X is an outdated arcade game that I found, one day, on a trip to the Treasure Island fun center. It is, quite possibly, the greatest thing on the face of the earth.

The game is based around Aerosmith, and how you must help them destroy the evil record corporation drones that are holding the band captive. All of the band members make short appearences, but Steven Tyler, himself, actually talks to you.

The game is set up for 3 players, each having a futuristic gun of some kind. You know they must be special, because you can play the game all day and never run out of ammo. If you shoot the right powerups you can launch cds at your enemies, which, apparently, are very explosive.

The entire game is, pretty much, holding in the trigger and pwning the evil music marketing scum. Try to ignore the fact that the very same scum thought up the idea for an Aerosmith videogame.

Starting out on foot, in the mean streets of LA, you fight enemy tanks and skateboarding ninja. After seeing the scurrilous act of Aerosmith's kidnapping, Steven Tyler's last will and testament gives you the keys to the offical Aerosmith limo, from which you shoot at more tanks and ninja, et cetera. Somehow you wind up in a helicopter, and after blowing up a few buildings, you end up in the desert. It doesn't make any sense to me, either. Then again, this game may have been designed by the band during those pound-of-cocaine-a-day years. After this, you start shooting at a school bus full of ninja, and the game becomes impossible.

Keep in mind, the 3 of us have been playing for an eternity, now. We've only gotten this far because a friend, who happened to work at the establishment started us off with 100 credits. Meaning, had we been using actual money, it would cost about twenty five bucks just to see the desert-school-bus-ninja level.

I will continue my research to try and reveal what the fates of Tom Hamilton, Joey Kramer, Brad Whitford, Steven Tyler, and Joe Perry may be.

In conclusion, videogames are awesome, and hair bands are awesome, meaning Revoloution X must be wicked awesome.