I dream on narcotics (the strangest dream ever)
First Dream:

I found myself in Florence with another traveler who had to go someplace - I was left to explore the city, which resembled Milan a great bit. After much walking around I find a dark dock, where a little girl asks me what I am doing there. I shrug and walk on until I find my travel companion. We return to the entrance of the city and I fail at trying to convince him to go exploring again tomorrow.

got up, checked xp and time, went back to sleep

:Second Dream

I'm on e2, a bunch of people including wharfinger and JP message me, telling me about a new viewing option. I manually set the parameter and everything appears in new colors and rearranged. But something else is different, I can't pinpoint what. Then it strikes me - I know the nodes - I will look something up and it will be in my head immediately, before reading it. In an attempt to message someone about it, I find myself in their hometown. My younger brother is there also, and we resolve to go to some playground he had seen. Another child with a father was at the bottom of the playground's hill, some kid on top was throwing porous rocks at the four of us. When told to stop, the child runs and the father offers me a rock to throw. I decline. We walk on through a mine-like tunnel, I pick up some tar and throw it into one of the corners - I know that this builds wasp nests (from the mindmelt e2) and I don't like this place. A nearby school is viewing a Steven king movie as a community-thing. I join the audience, Steven King is sitting in the back. The film opens with a teacher presenting a portrait of the girl on my left, holding a flower. The painting morphs into one of that girl holding the one on my left, by the throat. No-one is disturbed by this. Eventually, all the kids are gone and it's just the director, teacher and Mr. King. I ask him how he likes New Orleans, and he drudgingly responds with the standard "I like this town" bullshit. Suddenly I remember that I'm in Auburn and call up jason - or try to. The little phone they have requires all my concentration to dial a number at a time. My eyes water from squinting so hard, and a tear falls onto the screen. Odd. Jason arrives with Brian, and we head out to meet up with Claire and others... they say there is no time for me to take a shower, even though my clothes look tattered.

The phone next door wake me up.