A Dream I saw last night

I had this really weird dream last night. I went to my friends place, in a city that was twisted version of my hometown. We talked and talked. Then I got hungry, therefore i went to sleep (eh?) and woke up after some more people arrived.

Then we went to a record shop, actually we didn't go there - we were there already (dreams, dreams, dreams..) We were there for a while, i remember checking out some good cd's but i can't remember what they were. Then i said that I am hungry, could we eat something? We went to get something from McDonald's - and all I took was some french fries - and after i got something to eat I was ready for a party we had discussed earlier, which i don't remember at this point, so I asked about it: "What party?" Friend: "Well that 3 day meeting of ours".

At this point i was quite confused and thought by myself, "what meeting" but we were already there. We paid the tickets and got in. We took off our winter jackets and back bags and dropped them on the floor. It was quite dark everywhere, there were many big rooms, lot's of people and there was music, there was some preaching, there was some people doing spiritism and lot's of candles and red lights and smoke everywhere. The meeting was meant to last for 3 days, so there I was for three days (I don't remember anything about those days) - and suddenly I saw one guy playing records there (This guy reminded me of somebody, but I don't know who). I just knew that I had been there for 3 days and it was time to leave. I found the group of people I arrived with, I found my jacket and back bag where I had dropped them.

Then on the way out, now alone, I saw a squirrel coming in. I started to talk with the squirrel, and said to it that it should not come in, this is not a place for such a innocent little thing as squirrel. Squirrel looked at me and rushed out before me. Some girl I didn't know said about the squirrel: "I didn't know squirrels can speak" And I responded: "Sure they can, you just haven't tried to talk to them, right?". There was lot's of snow outside. Then I woke up.