Hello, old friend.

It has been a long time since we've spoken. You've grown wiser and hopefully I have as well. I would love to know for sure, so I'll depend on you to listen to me. Around the last time we spoke together I told you about Rachel, spoke about the loss of my job, my financial conditions, my mental instability, my passion for music.

 

I wanted to tell you where I am today, please pardon me for using you as a journal: I have no other, and I enjoy writing in you so that others may read my thoughts; and for just a moment I won't be so alone in the world.

 

Rachel and I had a falling out in October 2008 after I road tripped the 10 hours to her house unannounced (till the last minute); and due to some previous conflict, refused to meet me at the street; a mere 50 feet. In the span of a weekend I wrote the final chapter to a psuedo-friendship and part of me is glad that I had; that it ended the way it had. It took some weeks for me to realize her point of view, and how insane my efforts and communications appeared to be. I will admit that in a fit of emotional exhaustion I spoke words which I regret; but ultimately what has happened made me a better person.

I cut off all my hair, changed my appearance, started working out and in late November 2009 I met Stephanie, a quite beautiful Puerto Rican woman. Along the way in our relationship I discovered she was still married and ultimately our religious differences, her child burden (of which I am not compatible with), and some undiscovered factors lead to the end of our relationship in March; peacefully.

In the midst of Janurary 2009 Stephanie and I went rock climbing and I suffered an internal injury with symptoms not presenting till the following few days; I ended up in surgery the following Friday (approximately 6 days from the event) having a mass of necrotic tissue removed and a $22,000 bill installed. Carry insurance, kids.

I bought a 2005 Subaru Impreza WRX Wagon in October 2008, and in August of this year I bought a 1977 Chevrolet Suburban with a towing package culminating with my 24th birthday - a present for myself. I'm using it to tow my 1991 Subaru Legacy (Rally Car) to the rally courses.

I've been dating on and off, I'm currently seeing Becca who is a 23 year old woman from upstate NY. It won't last, but it will be fun in the short term. I am also courting a 21 year old beautiful submissive deviant in the plains of South Carolina, but she is in the midst of a rocky relationship and I'm putting no effort into it - just leaving the door open for her to step into my world.

I've spent gobs of money on my rally car, and it's running again after being completly stripped of all electrical and interior, rewired, and the engine computer replaced. I hope to be competing on an amateur level in 2010; and a professional level by 2012.

I found a job working for the defunct EDS now an HP Company as a UNIX Systems Administrator; it pays decent, but still underpaid due to my age factor. It allowed me to keep my car, my house and pay my bills.

 

I am still looking for a beautiful woman to spend my time with that really enjoys motorsports and can put up with my sarcastic, abrasive personality and still have gobs of fun. Unfortunately, being overweight works against me in this department, but I am happy with whom I am and I do not seek perfection in anyone - although it is welcomed.

I also have a lovely taste in music.

 

E2, my friend; Somewhere along the way I lost the patience for this and my tone changed. That's what I get for trying to be witty.

 

Till next time,

 

scuzzy