After a crazy day and night (yesterday), today was kinda fuzzy. The demo I prepared for (with quite a bit of effort) was a disaster--even after we resolved some stupid routing problems on our end, it ended up that they had firewall issues. Bleh.

Meanwhile the box that I froze for the sake of, did end up being utilized as planned for another (upcoming) demo. It is mighty fast -- of the the 1.4G Athalons. We named it "hot" and boy is it ever. I can actually tell the difference between it and the normal boxen I work on...certain application startups are noticably faster.

Once the day hazed by, I walked from One Kendall Square all of the way up to Harvard Square with someone else from work. I've almost been here a year, and although I've been to Harvard Sq. before, this is the first time I actually walked through the campus of Harvard. It was pretty, peaceful, etc.

Once at Harvard square, I waited for the 86 bus, which was supposed to show up at 6:35, but it ended up coming at 7pm. Anyhow, I had a nice warm seat at the back of the bus (it was getting cold and close to raining). I got off at Cleveland Circle, and went into the theater, but the movie I was thinking of watching, Final Fantasy, had already started, so I took the T the rest of the way home (short).

Here I am, ultra-ready for the weekend. I updated pics of my nephew (you can see them at http://photos.yahoo.com/sgs1370 -- he's a cute kid). Now what to do? I feel like partying...yet I do have work early tomorrow. Sigh.