Top of the evenin' to you guys.

So I understand I have some explaining to do. I don't have enough time to tell you the whole story...so I guess I will simply say that everyone's alive and...well?

The key word for the week is compromise, people, and I can't stress that enough. Otherwise the stress would have killed me by now.

I have a few announcements to make, though as a lovely young lady told me yesterday, "This is a cheap form of communication.", but I figure this will work for now.I am moving BACK to Baltimore.....why? because this is home.

I am not seeking to murder anyone and I feel lighter than I have in, what is it now...almost 2 and a half years?...

I am FREE!...but I can't imagine how I am supposed to explain how I am.

There are no rumors to be had...I know exactly what's going on, so please don't feel like you need to avoid me because you 'know too much'.

I am in love with this feeling of being free, and all the things that I have not had the chance TO DO....I am suddenly putting into motion.....I think this is a case of having your cake and eating it too.

I am leaving tomorrow in order to get the majority of my belongings and move temporarily into my friend Kevin's. (InfiniteBurn, you and I need to have a talk). I will be looking for a framing job...or maybe I will type up that resume for Jon...who knows. Does it matter?

knarph okayed my writing up 'the story', so I'll probably do that in between packing all my shit and my cat. So there will be no more loose ends....I don't want there to be any loose ends and this is the beginning of that.

I am excited about moving Griffin up to Long Island, even though he doesn't quite know what to do with me, especially now. "Honey, if you don't want to take a trip, get the fuck off the train." But that won't be happening until June. There will be a VERY big birthday party on June 26. I have a lot of talking to do with him...and a going away party to attend...yah! I'm hoping ficus will play for me at open mic in three days. It'll be my goodbye.

I am released, and the King of Cups has finally stopped crossing me. I just hope he doesn't regret this....I certainly won't.

To the New York crowd, I can't wait to meet you. Hey, if you can't beat 'em......

And I am the Nine of Wands. No, I'm really not scared of anything anymore. Want some balls? I got a whole burlap sack of 'em.

I love everyone rightnow...does that sound sappy? I don't care! Happy St. Pat's...all my luscious little noders. Slainte! I will explain everything later...