I think this is all a figment of my imagination. It has to be! There is no obvious explanation for the phenomenon I seem to have found myself in this time. But I kind of hope this one is true. And if it is, I don't know quite what I'll do with myself.

My world has been completely flipped around, dangled, pounced on, and enlightened.

It started a little something like this....
I began making plans to hit the Brewers Art with my brother and some of my friends. The list came up to Lord Bear, SatyrBoy, Eric, and Satyr's boyfriend, with a little rendezvous at Dougherty's with co-workers later. My brother was to catch a cab and be there right after dark....he was late, as is his usual. Satyr went downstairs, as I hung outside with Bear to wait for Chip. About half an hour later, Eric showed up, and we discussed social conditions. My say is, if you don't like me, then just come right out and say it. I don't want to have to deal with cliques anyway. I left that shit behind me years ago.

Chip shows up, we do our thing, and he and Bear get on really well. This makes me feel warm and fuzzy, as Bear's one of my best friends, and I hope he always will be. I dug it. We decide to move it along to Dougherty's, as Satyr and I had gone and found Adam, (hot little virgo, and someone who is slowly becoming my buddy at work), and he told us Grrmly and some of our buds were going to show up. Yah! Bear made his exit, as drinking is just NOT his bag...understandably. Eric seemed down and frustrated, as all of us have been given to lately. Sometimes I really don't know what to say or do to brighten his mood......but I do try. Dragged him away from Lilly's Steve, and we walked to our neck of the woods.

Chipper can't get over all of the pretty girls this city has to offer, and I had to agree as we sipped our Yuengling and filled the air above the table with smoke. I smoke Reds now, I think it's because I believe I deserve them. But I digress.

About a quarter to eleven, Grrmly walks in with that new bald head of his. I'm the only one who recognizes him and I yell for him to come over. He practically hops right over, wraps an arm around my neck and gives me a kiss on the cheek. I could probably have died a happy woman at that point, but no, life has to keep me guessing. I look around for his girlfriend, Erin, but she's nowhere in sight. There's a huge story behind this that I'll relate as the plot thickens. Grrmly's brought his friend Fred with him, and those two immediately get rucus and loud. Then Adam and his girl, Trish, show up. We start drinking shots of Southern Comfort and lime juice......I can hardly keep up with everything that's being said as Grrmly's leg keeps hitting mine in it's natural vibrating state. I'm being polite and cordial, but my heart does speed up against my best wishes.

My brother and I talk of Florida, and soon the whole table's in on that line. I mention Grrmly's incredible black and whites, and we're all invited back to his place to see his stuff, though he's being very humble about the situation. And his dogs. I insisted Chip see Grrmly's dogs....Satyr and Nathan leave, with my brother's warning to 'watch out for my little sister!'. I have to grin, it's so seldom I get that weird sibling protection. Adam and Trish head out too, which leaves Fred, Chip, Grrmly and me.

I really liked spending time with Erin at the Midtown Yacht Club a few weeks ago, as we have a lot in common. Not only are our birthdays only three days apart, but she was adopted too. This was that fateful nite when Satyr broke that mirror with the sugar holder. Phyllis, Satyr and I had gone to their apartment to pick them up, and I found myself walking into an apartment that was very familiar to me. This is where that party was where I went with Kash, Mike, Jacob........where we ran into Kim, Kurt, and Tim. Yikes! It had been Grrmly's party! I didn't even know him back then! Also upon entering, I was practically swimming in dogs past my waist! Guiness, Chubby and Moose. Erin had initially been very stand-offish, and the two of them were almost overly affectionate, as if they were being threatened by something....but I chalked that up to my imagination. Besides, I'm not a boyfriend stealer, even if I hadn't gotten that huge honkin' crush on the boy when I first met him. You know what I mean?

So I asked where Erin was, and was shocked with the answer I got. "She left me." What!?!?! Now, I'm definitely not one to get jealous about the fact that someone is dating someone I really like, I mean, what's their's is their's. Finis! But I couldn't bear the fact that she had thrown away someone as fuckin' amazing as Grrmly. And he was being humble again, saying she was just too great of a person, and he had to let her go where she wanted. She wanted to go away, and that was that.

I just couldn't believe it, so I tried to push and prod to find out if it was the real deal. He said he just couldn't hold onto to her, he really dug her........but she just had to go her own way. So she moved out and is staying with friends. Damn....

It was about this point where midnight struck, so the next part of this story is to spill over into tomorrow.