The group


The e2lefties usergroup has been set up as a group for noders actively interested in left-wing political thought, discussion and activities.

FAQ

Q: Do I have to do anything?
A: Well, the idea at the moment is to make use of Political Asylum to stage debates with those in FreedomForum who want to participate (or anyone else who's up for a good argument). Although we realise that we are unlikely to resolve any issues (the greatest political minds of the twentieth century couldn't conclusively achieve this), we hope that on each issue discussed, two convincing sides will be developed. These can then be written up by a representative of each group and posted on a collaborative node.

Q: What if I don't want to debate?
A: You can still contribute to the group by raising issues, or notifying us of events (protests perhaps?) or just sit and watch. We’re still new, so once we work out exactly what we’re doing, there’ll be something more useful here. You can also contribute to the group's shared document, "What's Left?"

Q: Do I have to address other group members as "comrade" or "comrade editor/god"?
A: No, not unless you really feel the need to.

Venerable members of this group:

Andrew Aguecheek, briglass, heyoka, bipolarbear, No Springs, novasoy, Oolong@+, ryano, SharQ, tinymurmur, wonko6942, Kit, androjen, TanisNikana, 256, Tiefling, RPGeek, Sir Norris, diotina, littlerubberfeet, unperson, Zarkonnen, gpb, rdude, JoeBaldwin, OberonDarksoul, Noung$, saint, Two Sheds, Evil Eddie B, bol, mad girl's love song$+, eien_meru, SyntaxVorlon, SciPhi, ncc05, nocodeforparanoia, 18thCandidate, gate, per ou, tricia mcmillan, devolution, yudabioye
This group of 43 members is led by Andrew Aguecheek