I went to bed at 2:00am today, thinking I'd finally get some sleep. I wasn't prepared for the onslaught of the most realistic dream I'd ever had.

It was way in the future and I'd grown up and gotten myself a chick (my friend Amy). Everything was going just fine until the Americans, with their nuclear bombs, decided to bomb Japan because they said, "Americans are silly." in a UN meeting (a blatant act of declaring war in my dream). Hence, World War III breaks out, for some reason it ended up being everyone against Australia and Sweden (no clue why), and the ANSAP (Australian and Swedish Army People) decided to attack Tokyo (even though the Chinese own that now).

As a counterstrike the Japanese release the fearsome Godzilla, though they find that he is complacently disobedient and starts fucking up Japan, taking down buildings and the likes. After a year the Japanese and Chinese have become extinct thanks to Godzilla, despite the millions of nukes America has been bombing him with (perhaps that’s what killed the Asians and not Godzilla?).

Of course Godzilla isn't happy with the extinction of only two races, and so he wanders off through the ocean and starts attacking Australia. As you would expect my chick and I were quite distraught, and so we got our closest friends and decided to hide in the tallest building in Australia (because it was the least likely target for Godzilla -- not).

Its not long before Godzilla comes romping our way and takes down the building. It was that time that I awake startled as thunder clapped and lightning crashed outside. I'm surprised I didn't go into cardiac arrest, I was convinced I was under siege from Godzilla. The amount of sweat pouring off me was unbelievable -- I won't ever have to go to Niagara Falls!

Anyhow I missed the end of the movie (don't you hate that?), so I never found out if the hero (me) and the chick get out safely. Perhaps tonight?