I had the new PSX2 and I was going wild. There was this platform game called (god save us all) Lieberman and Barney's Big Adventure and it was beating Final Fantasy IX's butt on the sales chart. What was weird about this game was that it was pre-Constituional or something. It was to my understanding that if we didn't vote for Lieberman, THEN he would become Vice President (all that 12th amendment, vice president jazz). And he didn't want to be President, so he would threaten you by saying if you voted for him, Barney would be taken off of PBS. Lieberman and Barney, in the game, were on their way to meet Ayn Rand in County Sligo, Ireland to discuss a new book that she has been writing. Instead, Lieberman ends up attending an IRA meeting, which is actually an NRA meeting. I get sick of this game, and turn it off. I head outside, but I'm in County Sligo, which looks like Dublin (not that I have any sense of awareness about Ireland, but in this dream the difference between the two was that Dublin was notorious for playing Helter Skelter over these large loudspeakers at certain times of the day)

I somehow inherit the throne in Ireland and am speaking with my foreign affairs secretary, who is John Jay (what on earth!) and I send him to west Africa for some sort of treaty. He goes to Benin, which was being ruled by Ben. Ben insists that his people call his country Dahomey and that everyone should call him Ben Da Homey. Two weeks later, John Jay returns to me in this very etchy part of the dream that I have trouble remembering. There is a letter addressed to Aimee the Empress, about some Carribean country planning to invade next month. I look around and he has sent many of his Benin servants with him, red leprechauns. Red Leprechauns are supposedly the enemy of the green Leprechauns because they are communists and are the Carribean invaders. I leave the country and sail to Benin where I see him with three peasants who look like some of the poor folk in Les Miserables (identically...)

Anyway, so I'm staying there at the kingdom for whatever reason, and I mut have forgotten part of the dream here because suddenly it's night time, and I'm walking down the halls looking at paintings on the walls. I come across Ben's bedroom, which has these huge double doors with locks all on them. I can open them though very easily. And I walk into his room, and he's in such a deep sleep. And I go up to him, and like that Trinity about to kiss Neo while he's in the matrix, I lean over his bed and I linger there for a minute, and suddenly I just kiss him on the lips. And his entire body turns a brighter shade of pink, and I sit down in a chair next to him and watch him sleep until I wake up.