1.Can you tell the difference between being "on" and being "off" in yourself?

2.Does the thought of living out the rest of your lives according to the limits set by your present personal patterns frustrate you?

3.Do you feel an impulse to evolve?

4.Is there a quality of your consciousness that remains the same despite your experiences of emotional turmoil?

5.Are you able to tolerate, or even embrace, distrubing and nonsensical humor, chaotic energies, theories which identify ordinary life and ordinary thinking as being problematic?

6.Do you think it possible that through consciously guided evolution an individual can become free from his or her past limits and approach a superhuman or even divine state of being? Could you become a god or goddess for real -- beyond humanity?

7.Do you understand it be the case that spiritual and scientific geniuses are in agreement about the nature of the universe?

8.Have you heard the theory that everything is made of information?

9.Have you ever felt yourself to be outside of time? Do you think that this means that your own subjectivity now exists, eternally, "somewhere?"

10.Does it feel like you have a creative destiny to fulfill on earth?

11.Have you ever felt energy move tangibly between yourself and someone else?

12.Do you think that confusion and uncertainty can be useful to you if you alert during experiences of them?

13.Do you want to be completely free of your neuroses and hang-ups?

14.Do you feel like your personality is malleable?

15.Would you like to think faster?

16.Can your mind maneuver around its simple emotional reactions and beliefs?

17.Do you have an emotional connection to ideas of God, salvation, transformation, infinite intelligence, evolution, higher self, true will, ........?

18.Are you interested in the contents of your own unconscious mind? Do you think there are valuable insights and experiences hidden therein?

19.Have you had, or are you willing to have, experiences or sensations that seem unbearable yet you can bear them?

20.Can you see why Nietzsche said that morality either does not exist or is an obstacle to wisdom?

21.Do you think (or even suspect) that YOU ARE GREAT?

22.Can you think of two things at once?

23.Have you ever felt the "essence" of something apart from any of its attributes?

24..Have you ever suddenly noticed that your mind was utterly empty except for a strange impulse?

25.Do you believe it is valuable when geniuses or rebels upset society?

26.Can you laugh at yourself?

27.Can you imagine being God?

28.Do you want to be God, or do you have any similar kind of drive that you can find in yourself (and do please actually check your inner contents rather than answers based on an assumption of what you are like)?

29.Have you ever had an emotion that turned out to be another different emotion? Did this make you suspicious about your ability to determine what you feel and think?

30.Have you ever had a powerful but seemingly neutral or undefinable emotion?

31.Have you ever been in a situation where you felt like a the energies around you were being conducted through you and subsequently "tamed" or modified and made useful in some way.

32.Have you ever wondered what all the things you like have in common? Can you feel a subtle sensation that links all those things together? Do you think that that sensation has anything to do with your nature?