• Goofy War: I was some kind of soldier. Actually, I think I was George Clooney (as in Three Kings). Anyway, everyone was having a hard time telling who was the enemy and who wasn't, so every time a fight broke out, I basically hid to see what happened. Finally, I figured out what was going on, and attacked a foxhole by myself. I stuck a grenade under one guy, and held him down on top of it, and he exploded. Another guy I threw out of the foxhole, and shot down with his own mounted machinegun. It was a rather violent dream. But I got a medal of honor of some kind, because the next thing I knew, I was in some formal office, waiting to meet with some big muckymuck. While waiting in the office, I segued into another dream.
  • Nothing like a little high-school trauma: I have a lot of dreams about high school. Unlike most of my peers, I decided not to graduate. I didn't like the hurdles, and thought the whole thing was stupid. So I dropped out at the end of my senior year and got my GED as a form of protest. Anyway, I have a lot of anxious dreams about being back in high school. Usually, they're about one teacher in particular; my favorite teacher, who wasn't responsible in any way for me ditching the system. As usual, she wanted to speak to me after class, although this time I think it was because I wrote something brilliant for once. Probably this means that I never got closure on that horrible chapter of my life. Or maybe I feel guilty about ditching this one teacher, who really did educate me, unlike most of the others.
  • Don't ask, Don't tell, Ya cute soldier: Yeah, ok, I had to have an erotic dream as well. So while I'm waiting in the office to talk to the muckymuck (after seguing back from the high school dream), a cute soldier gave me a blowjob while I was playing the piano. I dunno. Didn't make much sense to me, either, but I got woken up too soon to figure out much more about it.