Stalker is a highly amusing game played on college campuses across the nation. Regardless of the given name (ie: Drench, Assassin, Die MoFo 200X), the general goal is the same - to "assassinate" your secretly assigned opponent by the prescribed means.

The standard game of stalker uses water bottles/guns as the assailants weapon and follows these rules:

    1. You may not attempt to find out who someone elses opponent is ahead of time.

    2. RULE LOCAL TO UNT You may not use water guns (university policy)

    3. You must report all target eliminations to your assigned game coordinator before proceeding to your next target. *note - your next target is who your target's target was when you assassinated him/her*

    4. There is no killing within buildings (this interferes with classes and gets carpet wet)

    5. To be a valid elimination, the wet spot must be at LEAST the size of a quarter.

    6. Rain CANNOT be used as a weapon.

    7. You must use water and ONLY water to eliminate someone, any other material may be considered hazardous and will remove you from the tournament.

    8. Excessive force is NOT allowed. ie: buckets, swimming pools, water balloons, etc.

    9. If you target sprays you before you hit them, you must stop and cease to pursue your opponent for one minute. DO NOT spray random people (as funny as it may be)

    10. Your target has 30 seconds to get across crosswalks in which they are safe from elimination due to safety hazards of running in the streets.

    11. No eliminations may occur within 10 feet of any door. These are safe areas.

    12. Breaking any of the above rules may result in removal from the tournament.

The last man/woman left after all assassinations have taken place is the winner. Rule #9 is eliminated in the last round (when it's one on one), in which case the first one wet looses. These are the rules local to TAMS @ UNT. Obviously you are allowed to make your own spin on the rules. Some of my favorite suggestions include:

    1. Bombs - attach a piece of paper to the bottom of a chair intended for the target. Should they sit in the chair without "disarming" the bomb, they will die. (disarming simply means taking the paper off the chair)

    2. Highlander Variation - In this version, there are no weapons. All kills are made by touching someone on the shoulder and saying "There can be only ONE!"

    3. Dossiers - Anytime someone is assassinated, the assassinator must fill out a profile sheet for the person. These normally include: A person's "rank" (newbie, greenhorn, sneaky, soldier, ninja, etc), how many kills THEY had, their "last words" (generally made up by the assailant), and anything else you may wish to add.

The game instills paranoia in all its players and is always amusing for spectators as well (especially when the bomb variant is in place, it's quite funny to watch people lift their chairs above their heads before they sit). People get wet, people laugh, people get excersize, and a fun time is had by all. Play and enjoy!