This phrase has been "borrowed" by the latest in the Civilization series of games by Firaxis, Civilization IV. It plays a minor role in the game: when talking to an AI civ, they usually introduce themselves in a way that reflects your relationship with them, such as, "Go away. America does not negotiate with terrorists." When speaking to a leader with whom you are not actively at war, they will often attempt to intimidate you, as with our words are backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS in Civilization II. One of the ways they do this is by bragging about their latest military development; for example, in the ancient era, an angry opponent may say, "Soon my numberless Axeman will destroy you all!" Another option is, "Now I have a <UNIT NAME HERE>. Ho ho ho." One of the units you can get is a machine gun, which means that every so often the AI will say, "Now I have a Machine gun. Ho ho ho."

I must admit I've never seen Die Hard, so I didn't recognize it in the game. But when I happened upon this node, I was pleasantly surprised. Sid Meier's team puts a lot of work into polishing the Civilization games, and there's always more to discover. It's always nice to find a little Easter egg like this in any program.