Since approximately 1985, the M-1A1 has been the flagship tank of the US Army. The M1-A1 Abrams is capable of reaching speeds of an impressive 45mph over flat terrain, despite its 63 (65 with depleted uranium armor) ton weight. If this flat terrain happens to be, say Route 1, it will in fact destroy everything in its path (not to mention the pavement as well).

Equipped with the 120mm M256 smoothbore main gun (a copy of the German Rheinmetall), the standard "Ma Duce" 50 cal machine gun at the commander's station, and two 7.62mm machine guns, the Abrams is capable of devastation.

Perhaps the most impressive feature of the M-1A1 is the halon fire extinguishing system. Within 2 milliseconds of a flash or fire, the extinguishers are activated and immediately put out any fires in the tank. As a backup defense system, the top panels of the entire tank are designed to blow outwards in case the tank is penetrated by a HEAT (High Explosive Anti-Tank) round.

Finally, the M-1A1 "Heavy Armor" Abrams is equipped with a newly designed depleted uranium armor, which is 2.5 times more dense than steel. This adds 2 tons to the total weight of the standard M-1A1, which is plated with Chobham armor.

Basically, the M-1A1 Abrams is one big bad motha of a tank.