Good morning nodemates!!

Nightmare last night so no dream log today. For the most part I sit up screaming in bed. The first time I did this with my husband he shot upright to see what the heck was going on and I elbowed him a good one in the chest. He says his heart nearly stopped beating. It's a blessing that some part of my mind will not let me remember them.

Has anyone seen briiian ? I'm a little worried about him/her.

Made BBQ ribs, bakers and corn on the cob last night and Number One Son called from work wanting me to bring the leftovers down. The guys from the pizza place next door came over to join in the feast! That was neat:)

kenata Some questions don't have answers which is a terribly difficult lesson to learn, be patient with yourself.

Number Two Son has informed me that he plans to graduate from High School ASAP and would like to attend Summer School to get his foreign language requirements out of the way. His geometry teacher placed 20 th in the Olympic Trials, I was so disappointed for him. He's been working towards that for years.
Rumor has it at the Junior High School a teacher has posted the Urban Legend written about me on the Hall of Fame......I'm shocked! None of the kids will tell me where it is.

Get yourself a limbo girl
Give that chic a limbo whirl
There's a limbo moon above
You will fall in limbo love
Jack be limbo, Jack be quick
Jack go unda limbo stick
All around the limbo clock
Hey, let's do the limbo rock

Went out for my walk last night and a neighbor with his baby daughter on his hip was waxing his car while three kiddos (7-12 year olds) are blasting Chubby Checker's Limbo Rock song on a CD player.
Microphone in hand Ken loudly hails me, Hello Mrs. _____ and I HAVE to laugh at him amazed that these kids know my name since it's been 8 years since I taught at their school! Anyway a quick limbo and Kiki and I were on our way home.

What is, What Can Be

Faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
- Hebrews 11:1 (NIV)

Not knowing what tomorrow holds for me I seek to trust more fully. No matter what my situation may appear to be, trusting God brings hope.

Devotion