I was leaving from my friends with a sit-in toycar.. I just managed to fit inside the dumpster though the speed was only slightly over walking speed, weather was cold so I rather travelled under a blanket at the toycar. At one point the blanket fell of when the wind blew, and I didnt want to be seen in such childish vechile so I went to pick it back. On the way a man asked if I had seen his black cat, and I remembered having seen it by the Suntti river. He asked if I could show where, and I accepted to help him. In the next morning, weather was warmer, and I went to his boat waiting in the river. I carefully stepped into tray-like boat that floated exactly high enough to keep the water from coming in, but when he got the motor running, the speed kept the boat higher. I was worried about the speed because there were lots of ice pieces floating around, but we got to the spot where I had seen the cat and we got off the boat. Then, I dont remember what happened..

We had already found the cat, but we had found bigger goal as I had turned into a werewolf, and we met a werecoyote that joined us. I was tall and extremely muscular, but though the coyote was shorter than I, he was muscular as well. The man whose cat was lost climbed over a chain link fence, and we followed quickly after him. Climbing was easy with our claws, and we jumped down from the high fence with loud thumps, before the man had reached the ground by climbing down. We were going to head past an airfield next to a mountain, when I suddenly sensed something that made me stop. Others stopped too, and we watched at the crowd of scientist in the airfield. I said in death-serious voice that we must defeat them, and though the coyote said that we could run to the forest, I said that this is the only way, and prepared my magnum. The coyote sighed as he seemed to sense something as well, and said "There's no escape then." as he prepared his pistol as well. The man whose cat had been missing didnt understand what was going on, so he just wished us good luck and stayed away from the field, watching as we headed in..

As we reached the perimeter of the airfield, the guard at the gate noticed us, but I shot him, causing panic among the scientists, but the coyote kept shooting at them untill we were close enough to start beating them with our fists. There were no other guards, so we changed into human forms and dressed up in scientists clothes before entering an elevator at the corner of the airport.

The elevator took us deep into underground complex, where scientists were attempting to create some kind of portal. All scientists had laserpointer-like artifacts, and the leading scientist had a slightly larger one that created two red points. As we came out from the lift, he said "Ah, you must be the new xenoarcheologists! This device is considered as the key element for opening the portal, but it does nothing more than the others. Any ideas?". I took the artifact, and asked one of the lower-ranking scientists to give his too, explaining that they just didnt give enough power for the reaction. I pointed all lasers into a triangle, and a blue glowing wormhole-like thing opened between them, glowing for short time before vanishing. Everyone was just amazed, and the leader thanked me before grabbing the device from my hands and telling that the wormhole could now be directed to a metal circle that supports it for longer period of time. Everyone went to the ramp at the other side of the room and started preparing a large ring-shaped portal they hadnt used before. The coyote asked how I did that, and I answered with a grin "There's a switch in the main artifact, it doesnt really need any extra energy. But we dont want HIM to engage it before us, do we?". He undesrtood my point, and soon the energy preserving ring was ready for action. The leading scientist tried to open it, but because he failed, he had to ask us to help him. I took the two artifacts, and pretending to aim them all carefully, activated the portal. Scientists looked in amazement as the center of the ring was filled with the blue glow, and started studying its energy levels. I'd have liked to enter it immediately, but one of the scientists noticed that the center of the blue glow was clear enough to be watched through, so we gulped and stepped back because the portal was going to stay open for too long time now.. The scientist told that he saw lights in a pipe-like passageway, and soon that the pipe had ended in a facility room. I watched into the portal from way behind his back, and understood his amazement as he realized that the portal was showing exactly this room, from down below us. Suddenly he jumped back, yelling "What's that thing at the console!", and I noticed that my large werewolf figure showed in the portal as a black shadow. I stepped away from the view at the portal and pointed everyone that it was just one of the machines in the background. They calmed down, but suddenly the generator next to the portal exploded from the static field that had grown all the time the circle was active. Soon a console nearby exploded as well, light from the roof breaked and shattered shards all around, and the fire alarm got off. Everyone panicked, but I managed to get some of them to listen to me and turn off the portal. The ring was deactivated and the wormhole faded away, but the lab had gotten serious damage from it. Some of the scientists were injured, but their leader said that repairs would be started after the lunch, so we proceeded to dining hall with rest of the scientists. Everyone wondered why we two ate only boiled carrots, but we just grinned silently, knowing that they would be good to eat for the travel we were going to. After finishing my meal I went to tell the team leader that we'd like to see the ring before the repairs start, and after getting the permission to do so, I left happily with the device I had just stolen from him. We headed for the portal, and activated the wormhole away from the burned ring the scientists had used. The coyote had gotten a smaller device, and used it to grow the portal slightly for more convinient travel through it. One of the scientists noticed us, but couldnt stop us as we burst out of our labcoats as we turned into were's before stepping away through the portal..