Sometimes, the storms hunt you

Virginia has the most insane weather in the spring. Being in the unfortunate (but exciting!) geographical location of smack dab in the part of the eastern shoreboard where fronts collide. Warm air from the gulf and down south comes up, while cool air from the north comes down. This makes for not boring weather. Today we had some sort of kickin storms. the weather guy on the local TV station was actually saying "I'm quite impressed with this storm, it's registering the highest rating we can dectect on our doppler screens!". A big mass of red (severe), with a smaller blob of purple (extreme) in the middle, a dot of black and white (good luck!), and my house. Which would have been cool, because I think lighting storms are really cool, except for one thing: Tornados. They have a nasty habit of killing you,while Lighting is fairly easy to protect yourself from. One never came after me, but there were confirmed reportsof them within the county and the county to the west, also, a funnel cloud just up the road. Oh, and golf ball sized hail too.

All very brief and over within the course of an hour and a half. Nature's great violent orgasm, I guess.

And my house is also crawling with slimy middle schoolers. Don't ask.
Handcrafted everything2 distributed.net team stats:
Everything2.com completed 2,592 blocks yesterday at a sustained rate of 8,053 Kkeys/second!
Everything2.com is ranked #1,496 for yesterday! (+51)
The odds are 1 in 16,787 that this team will find the key before anyone else does.

Team Breakdown
Rank   User                   # Blocks Today   % of total
1      Tyrian                   1,944              75.00
2      Soberty                  276    		   10.65
3      mrmcd@erols.com          229 		   8.83
4      Knarphie                 76  		   2.93
5      nine9@ukshells.co.uk     67 		   2.58