A character in the Marvel Universe.

Name: Sabretooth
Real name: Victor Creed
Height: 6'6"
Weight: 275lbs.
First appearance: Iron Fist #14

The mutant Sabretooth has a healing factor, similar to that of Wolverine. This makes wounds heal at a far greater speed then normal humans. This healing factor also makes him immune to most poisons and drugs. He also possesses superhuman senses (of sight, hearing, smell and taste). Because of this, he is an excellent tracker.

Sabretooth's full origin is unknown. Because of his healing factor, he ages slower then normal humans. Therefor his real age cannot be determined. In the early 1960s, he was an agent for the CIA, where he got the nickname Sabretooth. There, he frequently worked with the mutants known as Wolverine and Maverick. All three of them had been part of Weapon X, an experiment by the Canadian government to create a team of super soldiers.

Sabretooth had a fallout with Wolverine on a mission in Berlin in the early 1960s. Ever since, the two have been mortal enemies.
He was part of Mr. Sinister's Marauders, who were assigned to slaughter the Morlocks, a group of mutants living underground. During that mission, he encountered Wolverine again, which led to a bloody fight.

The X-Men finally captured Sabretooth. Charles Xavier, the leader of the X-Men, tried to help him get rid of his psychotic impulses. This didn't really seem to work. Sabretooth, while imprisoned by the X-Men, angered Wolverine so much that Wolverine wanted to kick his ass, so he set him free to fight him. During that fight Wolverine popped one of his claws through Sabretooth's brain. Sabretooth, who managed to survive the fight because of his healing factor, became very calm and peaceful, as if he was a totally different person. However, his true personality recovered while he pretended to remain docile. He broke loose, and in his escape he mortally wounded Psylocke.

He was captured by the X-Men, and handed over to the United States government. They put a restraining collar on him, and made him part of X-Factor, a team of government-controlled mutants. He finally managed to break free of the collar with help of painkillers, and fled X-Factor, after savagely assaulting several members. He remains at large.

Sabretooth also appeared in 2000's X-Men movie (but for some reason they misspelled his name as Sabertooth), played by Tyler Mane, as a member of the Brotherhood Of Mutants, led by Magneto. Years later, the character was recast for X-Men Origins: Wolverine (2009) with Liev Schreiber donning the fangs and furs.