Blowjobs are not good.

Okay, they certainly are good if you are receiving one. But we’re not talking individual values here, we’re talking moral values. And e2 is a moral site, full of soy protein, Butterfinger McFlurrys, recipes and ruminations on the human condition, whether or not we have been beatified. We are a peaceful site. The Civil War has long ended, EDB hasn’t swallowed any moist, juicy noderflesh in months and Borgo is taking a vacation.

You see we have to think about the young. The mere existence of blowjobs leads young men to start thinking about them.

Take my own youth for instance. Once puberty hit and all those hormones started racing through my veins I couldn’t hardly think of anything all except for race cars and all those body parts that Barbie doesn’t have.

You see a boys are supposed to be firmly locked upon a woman’s chest. Or maybe her butt. But once blowjobs have entered the picture suddenly you find your self looking at girl’s faces. Especially those full, sensual lips. And then you don’t know what to do. Up, down, up, down, my eyeballs get tired just thinking about it.

No wonder world communism flourished in the seventies.

Blowjobs are most definitely not good. They’re like cheesecake, great when they’re happening but they stick with you.

Especially when you aren’t getting any.