I Hate My Life



I wrecked my car today, which is actually my moms car (a silver 1999 Ford Escort Wagon).

Before I go into any details, let us start at the beginning of the day.
I wake up this morning when my dad comes into my room (knowing that I'm planning on going camping tonight, and therefore taking off of work in order to plan out the camping trip). He comes into my room and says "Look outside." I roll over to look out my window and see snow falling outside.
Snow!
It's the middle of April, all week it has been in the 60's and 70's, it's been scorching since the beginning of April, and today, the one day that I need nice weather, it snows!
So the camping trip is sacked, and put off until an undecided later date.

Instead of camping, I go out with a friend of mine (named Lindsley) and plan on staying with her at a mutual friend of ours (named Cela). So, instead of a camping trip, we would have a little sleep over at Cela's house.
It's also Tuesday, so I have my radio show on Free Radio Asheville (local pirate radio station on 107.5 FM that I DJ for once a week).
So we all decide to go to the radio station together and then go to Cela's house and watch a movie. Lindsley and I are on our way to pick up Cela. I leave the house, get about a mile and a half from my house, and I slam into the back of a white 1987 Mercedes station wagon.
What happened was that this woman (who's daughter I know from high school.... small world, huh?) was in front of me, and she stopped to turn left into her development and I couldn't stop in time, so I swerved right, off of the road, trying to avoid her. My front drivers side corner hit her rear passenger side corner. Her car barely had the paint scratched, but the rear passenger lights were broken. My moms Escort on the other hand... well, the hood buckled, the front driver side lights are smashed in and shattered, the front bumper flew off, and the front drivers side panel crumpled in.
In the end, she drove home, I got a ticket (which will probably be dismissed eventually), and I had to get the car towed (just because when it gets in a wreck the automatic fuel pump shuts off so the car won't explode, but in turn you can't start the car).
So Lindsley goes home, and I decide to stay home.

Later on, my dad offered to take me out to the radio station, and we could do the show together. I agree, and we drive across town to the radio station, only to find that something in fucked up with the transmitter, and the station isn't being transmitted at all.

After about 40 minutes of fumbling with all the components of the pirate radio station to no avail, we decide to forget it and go home. I leave a note on the mixer that says something to the effect of "Something here is fucked up, the station isn't being transmitted, if you fix it, e-mail me".

So, I come home, check my email, and get a letter from a girl named Audrey, who I used to have a very, very serious long distance relationship with, and who just visited in February. In this letter, she informed me that she is moving in with a guy, who "sleeps here everynight", and she wants to "tell me all about him".

If you read my daylogs, you know I'm a lonely guy, and I don't need to be told that yet another female doesn't want me.

So, today was hell.

All I can think is that this can't just be a bizarre string of coincidences, there must be some lesson that I'm supposed to get from living through this terrible day.

Please, God, let me keep a good attitude about life, please.