Understand that I make no admissions.

Consider the case of one who, in a stint of insanity, decides that it would be fun to take some interesting pictures of his or her self. Consider that he or she then offers a few pictures to someone not ready for that kind of thing. Consider that the person to whom it is offered then immediately leaves the chat room.

Remember that I make no admissions.

I have thoroughly considered this case. I can still think of no way for the one who offers the interesting pictures to make up for any psychological damage done to the one to whom they are offered, nor any way to make a friendship with this person. Any ideas? Purely hypothetically, of course.

This leads me to conclude that the various people who preach (to the choir or to the devil, usually) that one's body is sacred and should not be exposed, nor defiled, might not be so stupid after all. Is this a valid conclusion? The porn industry is spectacularly huge. I, for one, do not think that I will ever use it again. Consideration of this case has been an interesting experience for me, and perhaps a humbling one. It might change my life, or it might not. No wait. It already has.

Consider that I make no admissions.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.