This USA Network show was arguably the worst piece of filth to sully the airwaves since The Blame Game. The premise was as follows: A male team and a female team answer trivia questions in order to get oversized playing cards which they use to build a good hand. The losers of each hand have to remove one piece of clothing.

Contestants were chosen for their overall good looks and utter lack of any intelligence whatsoever. I'm not sure whether this is because stupid people generally had to take more clothes off or because only complete idiots would try to be on the show in the first place. Most of the questions were things you would find out of Trivial Pursuit: Junior Edition, like "What is the force that pulls objects towards the ground?" and "Who delivered the Gettysburg address?" As you can easily imagine, the contestants were regularly stumped by the mind-boggling complexity of these questions.

Most contestants, especially the women, also tended to have no knowledge of poker, either. They were given the choice to keep the card they received for each correctly answered question or give it to their opponents, and you could regularly see people losing the game because they gave away cards that were useless to them but extremely useful to their opponents.

The only reason to watch this show was to see the look on the host's face whenever he came across a particularly dense contestant. This was THE show to go to if you wanted to learn how to plead for death without uttering a single word.