We (I don't remember who were the others beside me) were in a boat in high sea trying to catch a gigantic jellyfish and put it into some kind of case that somehow resembled one of those guitar cases that are not the harder nor the softer kind, with a zipper; only this one was much bigger.

Somehow we managed to catch it and put it inside the case. I vaguely remember our concern with filling the case with some sort of liquid substance (maybe water) to help preserv this jellyfish alive.

The trip back to the shore was somewhat tense, one of the people in the boat seemed to be a professor that was obsessed with the jellyfish in a maniacal way.

On the shore, I noticed another person that was with us, it was Otavio Mesquita, a famous TV twit in my country. We dragged the case and put it in a car (don't ask me how).

We were driving in a city now, trying to take it somewhere. We pulled to a curb, and as i noticed some unwanted people (that shouldnt know about the jellyfish), i quickly carried it alone and hid it behind the bushes of one apartment building's garden. The case was now about the size of a computer, so I didn't have trouble carrying it. When i came back to the car the unwanted people was talking to the people in the car, when they saw me, they tried to sell me some cocaine. I was tempted for a second, but didn't accept it(in awaken life i don't even like cocaine). When they went away, I got back to the bush, and grabbed the jellyfish case again. Before coming back to the car, I went to a convenience store, carrying it. I was looking for something in the store that would help to keep the jellyfish alive. There was a clerk girl that told me that when she had a jellyfish, she used to trim its flailing uhm.. what do you call those hair-like things that hangs from underneath some medusa jellyfishes? Well, to trim 'that', you get the point...

I didn't feel like hurting the jellyfish, so I didn't do that. After leaving the store without getting anything, I went back to the car, and we noticed it was dead and starting to rot.

I don't remember if we still carried the case from this point on, or if we threw it away. The only thing I remember now is getting behind the wheels and driving aimlessly around the city.

I think it is possible that the gigantic jellyfish in my dream appeared because of my last night reading of the 3rd book in The Illuminatus! Trilogy, Leviathan. The last lines I read before collapsing into sleep were when the crew aboard the golden submarine Leif Erikson were pulled by Leviathan, a gigantic sea monster.