Fairly simple? I think not!!

I couldn't believe my eyes when i saw "fairly simple" in the last post about it, it is NOT, I repeat NOT a simple trick to perform at all. It is one of the most difficult tricks there is!

I have only succeded in landing it a couple of times and this is how I managed it:


Step 1: Power.

This trick is all about power, it takes alot of power in the leg movements to get the board to spin enough for it to look right, the front foot should be quite far back and only the tips of the toes should be on the board as to get enough power in the flip.


Step 2:The Hover.

When jumping off the board you should jump as high as possible because it takes time for the board to flip such a great amount so you need to be up in the air while it does, the longer you stay up, the easier it is to land.


Step 3:The Flick.

The front foot should be only used to flip the board over, not round as the back foot is for this. The front foot should kick off the board the same way as in a kickflip and then out of the way of the board. The back foot should be 'swept' round behind you as to spin the board.


Step 4:The Landing.

After seeing the board flip as much as needed, untuck the legs and reach down for the board with them. A common problem is landing too far forward, this can be solved by leaning back a little bit more on take-off.

And thats how it's done! It takes ALOT of practice to be able to 360 flip, but once you can do it, you'll be glad you practiced all that time.