I want to write a story. I have decided this. I'm going to write a story, and it won't just be any story. I'm going to write the elusive great American novel.

The first line, I'm certain, is going to be "This story begins with the day in my life in which I first realized that all human beings are complete idiots."

My friend, Brian, suddenly decided to go [PMS on me on Tuesday, and now he's not talking to me. He's apparently very pissed off at me (why, I don't even know - he keeps telling everyone that he is, but then he never gives them a reason). I guess it's possible that it could be because I'm so friendly with him (but that's his own fault - he thinks I'm just out to use him for sex, I just want the comfort of his touch). Or maybe because I left him at school on Tuesday (again, his own fault - Seth and I left the cyber lab with him inside still noding, and we told him to hurry up, and that we'd be in the car. I pulled up to the door, and 10 minutes later he still hadn't come, and that was after he left about a minute behind us. He can't act like I didn't warn him.).

I really can't wait to get out of this place. Kara's party's going to be a blast, and we're planning a kickass spring vacation trip. :)

They finally made up their mind. The curriculum was approved and Japanese 5 is getting AP credit. This is good... for me. However, now it's almost like I'm stealing valedictorian from Danchai, and I feel very bad about that. I want to work it out so that we can tie, but... it's very difficult, probably impossible, because of the problems we've all been having with my schedule.

Only time will tell.