lometa! do it do it do it! fears be damned! any opportunity to enrich your life should be embraced. it may help you overcome your fears by confronting them. i was almost always painfully shy and afraid to be around people. but my interest in martial arts was strong, and in following that persuit i have become more open to being approached and (finally!) approaching people on my own.

that's all for now, more in the morning.

morning!

i don't know if it was a dream, or something i actually saw on TLC last night... there was a show on about the fine art of imploding buildings. there was made mention of the implosion of a huge building in korea, a building that had been owned by Yong Sung Lee (who is the founder and grand master of hapmudo, the martial art i study). i'm pretty sure it was part of a dream...

i rode my bike to work today. it's a beautiful day, and i hope the weathermen were all wrong in predicting a dismally rainy memorial day weekend. i want to romp and play outside. i NEED to romp and play outside. it is essential to my sanity at this point.

most certainly traffic in all directions is going to suck today with everyone heading off to the beach. i am going to work until 5, meet the photographer at my house to have pictures of my doggie taken, then go to martial arts practice. that should last to about 8, and at that time traffic shouldn't be so horrendous on the trip to northern virginia to see my boyfriend.

there are only a few things i absolutely must accomplish this weekend:



EVERYONE PRAY (in whatever form you chose to pray) FOR A WONDERFUL AND SATISFYING WEEKEND FOR EVERYONE!

afternoon!

the plans for this afternoon are as follows:



who knows what the weekend plans are... we tend to be spontaneous. we'll wake up and decide then, spur of the moment, what we are to do that day. i'm sure i'll summarize the activities come monday.

Have a fabulous Memorial Day weekend, my E2 friends!